Hand Line Planer Kit
- Our hand line planer kit is an easy way to catch Wahoo
- Kit contains a hand line on a YoYo and an optional planer of your choice
- 4′ of Nylon rope attached to 100′ of 300lb Jerry Brown
- Nylon joins the braid with a 500lb ball bearing swivel
- 400lb coast lock snap on the end
- Planers are available in sizes #8-32
- Made in USA
Hand Line Planer Kit is ideal for Wahoo fishing
Our hand line planer kit makes Wahoo fishing a breeze. This kit contains a hand line on a YoYo and an optional planer of your choice. The line itself consists of 4' of Nylon rope with 100' of 300lb Jerry Brown in tow. The Nylon joins the braid with a 500lb ball bearing swivel and there is a 400lb coast lock snap on the end. Planers are available in sizes #8-32.
This kit is easy to use. Simply tie the rope off to a cleat at the stern of your boat and deploy the planer. Once your planer has reached its depth, you'll want to let out your trolling lure to a desired distance. Then, use double-ended snaps or a shower curtain ring with a rubber band to attach the lure to your hand line. Put your reel in free spool and release line until the snaps/ring reach the planer. When a fish hits, your rubber band will snap, releasing the lure from the planer and allowing you to fight the fish.
Made in USA