Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves
- Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are ideal for rigging mono and fluoro leaders
- AFW/Hi-Seas uses the best manufacturing methods and facilities to produce these durable sleeves
- Sizes range from 1.2mm for 100lb leader to 2.0 for 250-300
- 50 count bags
- Not recommended for rigging cable leaders
- Size H fits 100lb leader (1.2mm)
- Size G fits 130lb leader (1.3mm)
- Size F fits 150lb leader (1.5mm)
- Size E fits 200lb leader (1.7mm)
- Size D fits 250-300lb leader (2.0mm)
Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are great quality at a great price.
Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are ideal for rigging mono and fluoro leaders. AFW/Hi-Seas uses the best manufacturing methods and facilities to produce these durable sleeves. Due to corrosion concerns, we don't recommend rigging cable leaders with aluminum sleeves. We currently stock these sleeves in several sizes. Our size range runs from 1.2mm for 100lb leader to 2.0 for 250-300. The appropriate leader diameter is included in our description for the various sizes. Aluminum sleeves are easier to crimp than brass or copper, but because of that, you need to be careful not to bear down too hard when crimping. Just don't put too much hot mustard on it, if you know what I mean. We stock these in 50 count bags.
If you need a crimper, we've got several to choose from.
Robert D. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is an excellent resource for the kind of offshore fishing that I do. Everything comes in as promised and very well packaged.
Joseph H. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is my first stop to by tackle. They have very competitive prices and extremely fast shipping. There customer service is above any and all retail stores no matter what they sell. If you have a question or problem Bryan is more than willing to help in any way he can. Wish there was a way to give ten stars.
Timothy S. - 7/31/20
Thank you so much for my speedy and accurate order! The items arrived and I was completely satisfied with the quality and the price was great!