Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves
- Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are ideal for rigging mono and fluoro leaders
- AFW/Hi-Seas uses the best manufacturing methods and facilities to produce these durable sleeves
- Sizes range from 1.2mm for 100lb leader to 2.0 for 250-300
- 50 count bags
- Not recommended for rigging cable leaders
- Size H fits 100lb leader (1.2mm)
- Size G fits 130lb leader (1.3mm)
- Size F fits 150lb leader (1.5mm)
- Size E fits 200lb leader (1.7mm)
- Size D fits 250-300lb leader (2.0mm)
Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are great quality at a great price.
Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are ideal for rigging mono and fluoro leaders. AFW/Hi-Seas uses the best manufacturing methods and facilities to produce these durable sleeves. Due to corrosion concerns, we don't recommend rigging cable leaders with aluminum sleeves. We currently stock these sleeves in several sizes. Our size range runs from 1.2mm for 100lb leader to 2.0 for 250-300. The appropriate leader diameter is included in our description for the various sizes. Aluminum sleeves are easier to crimp than brass or copper, but because of that, you need to be careful not to bear down too hard when crimping. Just don't put too much hot mustard on it, if you know what I mean. We stock these in 50 count bags.
If you need a crimper, we've got several to choose from.
Brad - 8/6/19
Great customer service and quick delivery
Robert K. - 8/13/19
Fastest marine products ever delivered to my address , which in return l can get back on the water and get goods for my ohana "family".
Wills B. - 8/13/19
Fast, accurate shipping with a great product line offered!