Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves
- Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are ideal for rigging mono and fluoro leaders
- AFW/Hi-Seas uses the best manufacturing methods and facilities to produce these durable sleeves
- Sizes range from 1.2mm for 100lb leader to 2.0 for 250-300
- 50 count bags
- Not recommended for rigging cable leaders
- Size H fits 100lb leader (1.2mm)
- Size G fits 130lb leader (1.3mm)
- Size F fits 150lb leader (1.5mm)
- Size E fits 200lb leader (1.7mm)
- Size D fits 250-300lb leader (2.0mm)
Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are great quality at a great price.
Grand Slam Aluminum Crimp Sleeves are ideal for rigging mono and fluoro leaders. AFW/Hi-Seas uses the best manufacturing methods and facilities to produce these durable sleeves. Due to corrosion concerns,we don't recommend rigging cable leaders with aluminum sleeves. We currently stock these sleeves in several sizes. Our size range runs from 1.2mm for 100lbleaders to 2.0 for 250-300. The appropriate leader diameter is included in our description for the various sizes. Aluminum sleeves are easier to crimp than brass or copper, but because of that, you need to be careful not to bear down too hard when crimping. Just don't put too much hot mustard on it, if you know what I mean. We stock these in 50 count bags.
If you need a crimper, we've got several to choose from.
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."