- ZWing Downrigger is a great option for getting your baits deep without using a traditional downrigger or planer
- 2 size options, 150 or 350
- 150 (1.5 lbs, designed for trolling 4-10 knots)
- 350 (3.5 lbs, designed for trolling 1-10 knots)
- Extremely durable, polypropylene plastic construction with stainless tow point
- Overall dimensions: 13.5” x 2” x 7”
- Unique, hydrodynamic design increases downward pressure as speed increases
- 200lb or greater braid is recommended tow line
- How to use:
- Connect your tow line to the center hole of the stainless bracket on top of ZWing
- Deploy ZWing to your desired depth, be sure to add 5’-10’ of additional line to account for angle and blowback
- Connect your fishing line to the downrigger tow line - double snap swivels or shower curtain rings with a #64 rubber band work great
ZWing Downrigger is an affordable and easy to use alternative to traditional downriggers
The ZWing Downrigger has long been a popular option for anglers trolling deep baits. These durable, easy to fish "downriggers" work great thanks to their hydrodynamic design. The ZWing is made of tough polypropylene plastic, which won't mark your gelcoat or rust. We've found that the easiest way to fish a ZWing is to use it as you would a handline planer, tied off from a cleat. Some anglers use them off of a traditional downrigger boom also, which is another solid option. With two sizes and two colors to choose from, there is a ZWing for any application.
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Customer Service2021-8-30
"They responded immediately to an email I sent. Product was what I wanted and arrived on time."
The Best Out There2022-8-5
"The Tackle Room is amazing!!! These guys have the best prices and customer service I have ever come across in my 30 years of offshore fishing supply needs."
Everything was on time2022-8-17
"Order was correct and delivered on time."
Best Prices and Fast Shipping2022-8-23
"Great prices and very quick shipping, will definitely use again"
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."