- ZWing Downrigger is a great option for getting your baits deep without using a traditional downrigger or planer
- 2 size options, 150 or 350
- 150 (1.5 lbs, designed for trolling 4-10 knots)
- 350 (3.5 lbs, designed for trolling 1-10 knots)
- Extremely durable, polypropylene plastic construction with stainless tow point
- Overall dimensions: 13.5” x 2” x 7”
- Unique, hydrodynamic design increases downward pressure as speed increases
- 200lb or greater braid is recommended tow line
- How to use:
- Connect your tow line to the center hole of the stainless bracket on top of ZWing
- Deploy ZWing to your desired depth, be sure to add 5’-10’ of additional line to account for angle and blowback
- Connect your fishing line to the downrigger tow line - double snap swivels or shower curtain rings with a #64 rubber band work great
ZWing Downrigger is an affordable and easy to use alternative to traditional downriggers
The ZWing Downrigger has long been a popular option for anglers trolling deep baits. These durable, easy to fish "downriggers" work great thanks to their hydrodynamic design. The ZWing is made of tough polypropylene plastic, which won't mark your gelcoat or rust. We've found that the easiest way to fish a ZWing is to use it as you would a handline planer, tied off from a cleat. Some anglers use them off of a traditional downrigger boom also, which is another solid option. With two sizes and two colors to choose from, there is a ZWing for any application.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."