- Our shrimp deveiner is an easy to use kitchen tool
- High-impact plastic deveiner won’t break the bank, and it gets the job done
- Easily remove the outer shell and mud vein of steamed shrimp with one simple motion
- 11″ overall length
- Vibrant colors, so you won’t lose it, even if your wife moves it around your kitchen 12 times
Shrimp Deveiner cleans 'em easy so you can chow down faster.
Our shrimp deveiner is an easy to use kitchen tool. This high-impact plastic deveiner won't break the bank, and it gets the job done. Easily remove the outer shell and mud vein of steamed shrimp with one simple motion. 11" overall length. Vibrant colors, so you won't lose it, even if your wife moves it around your kitchen 12 times. Shrimp are popular table fare, all year long. Because of this, it's always a good idea to keep a deveiner or two in your kitchen. Choose from ergonomic blue or ergonomic neon yellow.
How do I devein Shrimp?
- First, insert the sharp tip into the back of the shrimp (approximately 1/4-inch deep).
- Using the sharp edge of the side edge, cut along the outer edge of the shrimp's back from head to tail.
- Use a shrimp peeler with a serrated blade to remove and discard the vein that runs along the back surface.
So what are you waiting for? Shop for our shrimp cleaner tool now!
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Service and Fast Shipping!8/31/23
"Matt and Bryan go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with each purchase. Always a great experience ordering from the Tackle Room!"
Great products at great prices8/7/23
"Always satisfied with the quality of the products..
Ty Danny Mac"
"Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, customer support"
Always the Best8/21/23
"The Tackle Room always has the stuff that is hard to find."
Always a Pleasure9/4/23
"Fast shipping and always a pleasure to purchase from The Tackle Room!"