- Our shrimp deveiner is an easy to use kitchen tool
- High-impact plastic deveiner won’t break the bank, and it gets the job done
- Easily remove the outer shell and mud vein of steamed shrimp with one simple motion
- 11″ overall length
- Vibrant colors, so you won’t lose it, even if your wife moves it around your kitchen 12 times
Shrimp Deveiner cleans 'em easy so you can chow down faster.
Our shrimp deveiner is an easy to use kitchen tool. This high-impact plastic deveiner won't break the bank, and it gets the job done. Easily remove the outer shell and mud vein of steamed shrimp with one simple motion. 11" overall length. Vibrant colors, so you won't lose it, even if your wife moves it around your kitchen 12 times. Shrimp are popular table fare, all year long. Because of this, it's always a good idea to keep a deveiner or two in your kitchen. Choose from ergonomic blue or ergonomic neon yellow.
How do I devein Shrimp?
- First, insert the sharp tip into the back of the shrimp (approximately 1/4-inch deep).
- Using the sharp edge of the side edge, cut along the outer edge of the shrimp's back from head to tail.
- Use a shrimp peeler with a serrated blade to remove and discard the vein that runs along the back surface.
So what are you waiting for? Shop for our shrimp cleaner tool now!
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."