Sea Striker Planer
- A Sea Striker Planer is one of those items that you’ll find in probably 90% of the boats fishing nearshore on a given day
- Perfect when trolling for Bluefish, Spanish, King Mackerel, and other species
- Sea Striker Fishing Planers feature a durable stainless blade with a large brass ring for lure attachment and a stainless ring for tow point
- Available in sizes #1 through #4
- #1 is 2-7/16″ x 1-3/8″ and will run between 5 and 12 feet deep depending upon speed
- #2 is 3″ x 2″ and will run between 10 and 20 feet deep depending upon speed
- #3 is 4″ x 2-5/8″ and will run between 12 and 25 feet deep depending upon speed
- #4 is 5-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ and will run between 15 and 35 feet deep depending upon speed
- Given the limited availability of Sea Striker planers at this time, we recommend checking out Clarkspoon Planers as a reliable alternative.
Sea Striker Planer - bluefish beware!
A Sea Striker Planer is one of those items that you'll find in probably 90% of the boats fishing nearshore on a given day. Planers are perfect when trolling for Bluefish, Spanish, King Mackerel, and other species. A planer allows your lure to run deep without inline lead. While you troll, the planer runs at a 45 degree angle. However, when you hook a fish, the planer angle changes and it returns to the surface.
Sea Striker Fishing Planers feature a durable stainless blade with a large brass ring for your lure and a stainless ring as a tow point. Available in sizes #1 through #4. Will reach depths from 5' to 35' depending upon your trolling speed.
Recent Customer Feedback
"Fast shipping, great prices"
"I've used the Tackle Room at least 3 times and the delivery and service was great. I also had a technical question that was answered on the phone by Matt. Great Customer Service and very knowledgeable!"
Very Happy w/ Service and Delivery2022-1-12
"Great product options, pricing and quick delivery. All products arrived as expected."
"Thanks for walking me through the process!"
Can't Believe packaging2021-12-17
"Several layers of protection around the lure which was exactly what I wanted"