R & R Outrigger Clips (Pair)
- R&R R2 outrigger clips feature an innovative, patent-pending design
- Huge upgrade over traditional outrigger clips
- Rotating center axis
- Allows clips to move vertically and horizontally, self-adjusting for the action of your lure
- Corrosion-resistant composite body with stainless hardware
- A length of heavy mono runs through the center hub, with swivels on each end
- Allows the clips a greater range of motion and is also very corrosion resistant
- Tension adjustments are easy to make, thanks to the twist knob
- Release wire is of a thicker gauge than traditional clips
- 2 Per pack
R&R Outrigger Clips are innovative outrigger release clips
R&R outrigger clips are a true original, which is rare in the world of release clips. These clips offer anglers a dramatic upgrade versus traditional outrigger clips. R&R Tackle builds their clips with a rotating center axis. Because of this design, the clips have the ability to move vertically and horizontally, self-adjusting for the action of your lure. The bodies are composite, with stainless hardware for outstanding corrosion resistance. Through the body, a length of heavy mono runs through the center hub, with swivels on each end. This affords the clips more range of motion and is also very corrosion resistant. Tension adjustments are easy to make, thanks to the twist knob. You'll also notice that the release wire is of a thicker gauge than traditional clips. We offer these durable release clips in 2 count packs for easy installation.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."