Gerber Processor Shears
- Gerber Processor Shears are a unique tool
- Use as a unit or individually
- Twists apart at the center with no extra moving parts to lose or break
- Processor works as a gut hook, scaler, cutting shears, fin clipper, and a knife
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Salt Rx coating for corrosion resistance
- Ergonomic handles
- Comfortable non-slip grip
- Sheath included
- Overall length is 9.9 inches and the weight is 7.5 ounces
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Processor Shears work great as a unit or individually.
The Gerber Processor Shears are one of a kind. These shears work as a unit to process your catch, cut bait, etc. However, you can also take them apart quickly and use each side as it's own tool. As scissors or shears go, these things are light years ahead of the curve in terms of function and quality. In this tool, you get a gut hook, scaler, cutting shears, fin clipper, and a knife. Durable stainless steel construction and Gerber's Salt Rx coating make them very corrosion resistant. The handles feature an ergonomic design as you expect from Gerber. They have a comfortable and easy to clean non-slip grip. It's easy to clean these shears too! They simply twist apart at the center with no extra moving parts to lose or break. An easy to rinse sheath makes for safe storage. Overall length is 9.9 inches and the weight is 7.5 ounces. Limited lifetime warranty and the classic Gerber quality are also included.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.