Gerber Crossriver Saltwater Fishing Knife
- Gerber Crossriver is a fixed blade saltwater fishing knife
- Use this tool as a rescue knife, or as a general purpose fishing knife on the boat
- Proprietary Salt Rx coating for incredible corrosion resistance
- Blade is 9Cr18MoV stainless steel for a long life and maximum durability
- Handle is glass-reinforced polypropylene with a non-slip, easy to clean, grip
- Multi-mount sheath allows you to carry it on your PFD, or on your belt loop
- Round tip for safety
- Overall length is 7.5 inches
- Weight is 3.7oz
- Limited lifetime warranty
Gerber Crossriver is a multi-purpose saltwater fishing knife.
The Gerber Crossriver is a fixed blade saltwater fishing knife. This handy tool has multiple uses and is tough as can be. You can use this tool as a rescue knife, or as a general purpose fishing knife on the boat. Gerber gives it their proprietary Salt Rx coating, for incredible corrosion resistance. The blade is 9Cr18MoV stainless steel for a long life and maximum durability. It's handle is glass-reinforced polypropylene with a non-slip, easy to clean, grip. Because of the multi-mount sheath, you can carry it on your PFD, or on your belt loop. The tip is round, which adds to the safety factor in rough seas or tough conditions. Overall length is 7.5 inches, the weight is 3.7oz. Each Crossriver carries a limited lifetime warranty. Gerber has been making excellent gear since the 1930s and this knife is no exception to that legacy.
Sam M. - 2/23/20
Purchases ship quickly and accurately, often if not always with a “Thank you” note from the founders.
Alex H. - 12/19/19
These guys are in a league of their own. Top notch customer service. Extremely fast shipping. Great prices. Perfect selection of products. Can’t ask for much more.
Adam O. - 2/23/20
The Tackle room always has everything that I need, ships it fast and packaged very well. Can’t wait until I need something else from them. Thank you guys.