Double Drop Bottom Rig
- The Double Drop Bottom Rig is ready to fish, just add hooks and weight
- AFW/Hi-Seas manufactures these rigs with 40lb Grand Slam Mono, 60lb Grand Slam Mono or Nylon coated cable
- Coated wire and 60lb Mono rigs have bite protection in the form of twisted wire to keep toothy critters from stealing your rig
- We recommend using short, snelled hook leaders with these rigs
- Surflon Coated Cable rigs are more abrasion resistant
Double Drop Bottom Rig - The Standard Bottom Fishing Rig
The Double Drop Bottom Rig is ready to fish, just add hooks and weight. AFW/Hi-Seas manufactures these rigs with 40lb Grand Slam Mono or Nylon coated cable. The drops on the coated versions have bite protection in the form of twisted wire to keep toothy critters from stealing your rig. We recommend using short, snelled hook leaders with these rigs. If you want something more durable, go with the surflon rigs, made with all cable construction. The durable coated cable is great for abrasion resistance on rocks and debris.
Here are the fishing sinkers you'll need to use with this rig.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."