Double Drop Bottom Rig
- The Double Drop Bottom Rig is ready to fish, just add hooks and weight
- AFW/Hi-Seas manufactures these rigs with 40lb Grand Slam Mono, 60lb Grand Slam Mono or Nylon coated cable
- Coated wire and 60lb Mono rigs have bite protection in the form of twisted wire to keep toothy critters from stealing your rig
- We recommend using short, snelled hook leaders with these rigs
- Surflon Coated Cable rigs are more abrasion resistant
Double Drop Bottom Rig - The Standard Bottom Fishing Rig
The Double Drop Bottom Rig is ready to fish, just add hooks and weight. AFW/Hi-Seas manufactures these rigs with 40lb Grand Slam Mono or Nylon coated cable. The drops on the coated versions have bite protection in the form of twisted wire to keep toothy critters from stealing your rig. We recommend using short, snelled hook leaders with these rigs. If you want something more durable, go with the surflon rigs, made with all cable construction. The durable coated cable is great for abrasion resistance on rocks and debris.
Here are the fishing sinkers you'll need to use with this rig.
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."