Cush It by Luna Sea Sports
- Cush-It Big Game is designed to fit any size rod butt
- All-Species is designed for butts from 3/4" to 1-1/4" diameter
- UV and Saltwater Resistant for long term durability
- Floats and is light-weight
- Faster to use than traditional fighting belts
- Ample, comfortable foam padding eliminates pressure from fishing rod butts
- Tapered neck grips rod butts and will provide positive flotation
- Big Game: 10" overall length, 5" diameter at widest point
- All Species: 6" overall length, 3-1/2" diameter at widest point
Cush-It is easier to use than traditional fighting belts
The Luna Sea Cush-It is an easy-to-use alternative to your traditionalbulky fighting belts set-up. This durable, foam butt cover pads the rod butt and provides a soft contact point on your body. Putting the Cush-It to use is a one-person job, which makes for an easier experience in the cockpit. You'll also like that there are no size adjustments needed, just slide it onto your rod butt and fight the fish. This fishing accessory also protects yourboat's finish from scrapes and scratches, while providing positive foam flotation for your gear. You can easily pass the rod off to another angler, without the need to swap or adjust belts. We stock the"Big Game" and"All Species" sizes which, together, accommodate most any common size of saltwater rod.
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."