- The Clarkspoon Planer works great to put your lures deeper in the water column
- For use with rod/reel or on handlines
- Troll from 4-10 knots
- Durable stainless steel and brass construction
- Back is braced for additional strength
- 5 popular sizes
- Easy to fish
- Feed your line/lure into the water, allowing your planer to submerge (weighted end first). The planer will trip once a fish hits, allowing it to return to surface so you can easily reel it in with your catch
A Clarkspoon Planer gets your lure deep, where hungry fish are feeding.
Clarkspoon Planers work great for anglers wanting to fish deeper in the water column. These handy fishing planers work well with rod and reel, or with a handline, depending upon your preference. You'll appreciate the tough construction, with corrosion resistant stainless steel and brass being the materials of choice. Even better, each size is braced, resulting in a longer life. You can pull these planers from 4 to 10 knots for a variety of applications. For years, anglers have found success trolling Clarkspoons behind a planer and we are certain you will to!
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.