Big Game Daisy Chain
- Big Game Daisy Chain – time-tested and well-proven way to put fish in the boat
- Rigged with 4 Squidnation Squid, 250lb Hi-Seas mono, 1.5 oz egg sinkers, Billfisher sleeves, Bobo rigging beads, Poly chafe gear, and Diamond ball bearing snap swivels
- Ball bearing snap swivel inside the last squid for fast rigging
- Several proven colors available
- Sold with or without trailer rigs – 36″ leader to ballyhoo ready 3oz Joe Shute head
Big Game Daisy Chain - Big Fish Can't Resist
A big game daisy chain is a time-tested and well-proven way to bring big fish into your spread. We rig our saltwater daisy chains with 4 Squidnation Squid, 250lb Hi-Seas mono, 1.5 oz egg sinkers, Billfisher sleeves. We complete the rigging with Poly chafe gear, Bobo rigging beads, and Diamond BB snap swivels. Our big game daisy chain is rigged and ready for the lure of your choice. Because the last squid holds a swivel, it's a snap to change baits. We hide the swivel cleanly hidden inside the squid, for a stealthy presentation. The overall length when rigged to one of our trailer rigs (available separately) is 10 feet.
We recommend pulling lures with a shortened leader behind our big game daisy chain. On this page you are able to purchase the chain itself with a swivel in the end, or a full on combo with lure. You can also pick up just the rigged lure on shortened leader if you want, the choice is yours. Our shortened leader trailer rigs are Joe Shute 3 ounce heads rigged with a 1/2 oz chin weight and Mustad 7766 9/0 hook. These rigs are on Hi-Seas 250lb mono. When paired, these color combinations are truly some of the best you can pull. The components are top notch. Our custom rigging is superior to store bought, mass-produced daisy chains.
Brad - 8/6/19
Great customer service and quick delivery
Robert K. - 8/13/19
Fastest marine products ever delivered to my address , which in return l can get back on the water and get goods for my ohana "family".
Wills B. - 8/13/19
Fast, accurate shipping with a great product line offered!