- AFW Copper Wire is available in a few different packages
- This is a one pound roll
- Cut off whatever length you desire
- More compact for fitting in a tackle box or drawer on the boat
- Most common use for copper wire is rigging ballyhoo
- .020 inches in diameter
- Roll contains 792 feet of copper rigging wire
AFW Copper Rigging Wire is ideal for rigging ballyhoo.
AFW Copper Rigging Wire is available in a few different packages. This is a one pound roll, and it's great because you can cut off whatever length you desire. It's also more compact for fitting in a tackle box or drawer on the boat. The most common use for copper wire is rigging ballyhoo. Many anglers prefer copper over rubber bands or bait springs because of its small profile and secure nature. It's the method for securing ballyhoo that's been in use the longest. One cool thing about the rolls is that you can simply cut your desired length and go. This reduces waste vs. pre-cut pieces. This wire is .020 inches in diameter and the roll contains 792 feet. If you want to get pre-cut lengths we have 1lb tubes and smaller packs as well.