10 Inch Crimper | Epic Fishing Co.
- 10 inch crimper from Epic Fishing Co. is an outstanding value in a hand swager
- Features durable hardened steel construction for a long life
- Comfortable no-slip rubber grips
- Jaws feature 4 crimping positions to fit brass, copper, or aluminum sleeves from .8-2.2mm
- 2 side cutters for easy cutting of wire, cable, mono, or fluoro leader material
- Safety lock to help prevent pinching
- Like all Epic products, this crimper is #builtforthebite!
10 Inch Crimper with comfy no-slip handles.
The 10 inch crimper from Epic Fishing Co. is an outstanding value in a hand swager. This crimp tool features durable hardened steel construction for a long life. The handles have comfortable no-slip rubber grips, a feature not typically found on less expensive crimp tools. It's jaws feature 4 crimping positions to fit brass, copper, or aluminum sleeves from .8-2.2mm. Epic makes this crimper with 2 side cutters for easy cutting of wire, cable, mono, or fluoro leader material. A safety lock is also standard, to help prevent pinching. Like all Epic products, this crimper is #builtforthebite!
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Customer Service2021-8-30
"They responded immediately to an email I sent. Product was what I wanted and arrived on time."
The Best Out There2022-8-5
"The Tackle Room is amazing!!! These guys have the best prices and customer service I have ever come across in my 30 years of offshore fishing supply needs."
Everything was on time2022-8-17
"Order was correct and delivered on time."
Best Prices and Fast Shipping2022-8-23
"Great prices and very quick shipping, will definitely use again"
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."