3 oz. Keel Weighted Joe Shute
- Keel Weighted Joe Shute lures feature a heavier bottom for a straighter track
- Innovative design eliminates spinning and you’ll always have the “belly” side down
- Over-size bait spring hole in back of head
- .7 diameter hair is more tangle resistant than typical hair and provides a larger bait profile in the water
- Hand made in the USA
- 3D eyes
- 3/4" head diameter
- 6-1/4" overall length
- Currently, some head colors are delayed from factory so in some cases subs may be made by Joe.
- Ex: a Blue/Crystal may have a blue or white head w/ blue/crystal hair instead of the standard blue/white split head.
3 oz. Keel Weighted Joe Shute lures track straighter and spin less.
Keel weighted Joe Shutes have been available in a 5 ounce size for some time now. However, anglers looking for a slightly smaller head can now rejoice as the 3 ounce size is available. These popular lures are deadly for Tuna, Wahoo, Dolphin, even billfish. Anglers across the globe reach for Joe Shutes thanks to the quality construction and attention to detail. We think you'll like the vibrant color options, which include Mylar for additional fish-raising flash. The ideal speed for slaying pelagics with a Joe Shute is 5-8 knots. You'll find that the keel weighted head design tracks truer than traditional lures and helps to eliminate spinning in case you've got someone a touch greener rigging your baits. All told, the new 3 ounce size is a winner for offshore trolling, regardless of your target species.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.