- A Planer Bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without losing time and energy
- Tied in-line, between your main line and leader
- Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow core braid
- Our planer bridles have Spro wind-on swivels at each end to connect with your mainline and leader
- 24″ overall length
- Handmade in USA
- Fits any size trolling weight or planer
- Hollowcore bridles are much easier on your reels and guides than cable bridles
Planer Bridle - The Best Way to Pull a Planer
Using a planer bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without much hassle. Bridles go between your main line and leader.
Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow core braid, our planer bridles have Spro wind-on swivels at each end. The overall length of our wahoo bridle is 24 inches. Our bridles are hand made in the United States of America. Tackle Room bridles accommodate any size planer or trolling weight for offshore fishing. In addition to bridles, we also have planer quick release kits available. For more information, visit our how-to video about rigging planers for saltwater fishing.
Sam M. - 2/23/20
Purchases ship quickly and accurately, often if not always with a “Thank you” note from the founders.
Alex H. - 12/19/19
These guys are in a league of their own. Top notch customer service. Extremely fast shipping. Great prices. Perfect selection of products. Can’t ask for much more.
Adam O. - 2/23/20
The Tackle room always has everything that I need, ships it fast and packaged very well. Can’t wait until I need something else from them. Thank you guys.