- A Planer Bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without losing time and energy
- Tied in-line, between your main line and leader
- Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow core braid
- Our planer bridles have Spro power swivels at each end to connect with your mainline and leader
- 24″ overall length
- Handmade in the USA
- Fits any size trolling weight or planer
- Hollowcore bridles are much easier on your reels and guides than cable bridles
Planer Bridle - The Best Way to Pull a Planer
Using a planer bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without much hassle. Bridles go between your main line and leader. A bridle allows you to fight the fish all the way to the rod tip and is a must when you’re making a planer rig.
Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow-core braid, our planer bridles have Spro power swivels at each end. The overall length of our wahoo bridle is 24 inches. Our bridles are handmade in the United States of America. Tackle Room bridles accommodate any size planer or trolling weight for offshore fishing. In addition to bridles, we also have planer quick release kits available. For more information, visit our how-to video about rigging planers for saltwater fishing.
Recent Customer Feedback
"First time using Tackle Room….fast, easy, good pricing and shipping….awesome!!!"
Warp Speed Shipping2022-9-27
"Order was placed, shipped and received in less then 24 hours. Insane."
"Matt was so helpful finding what I needed. Bryan thanked us on invoice with receipt"
"Great service. Ordered one day and got it the next day! Great follow up and service!"
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."