- A Planer Bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without losing time and energy
- Tied in-line, between your main line and leader
- Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow core braid
- Our planer bridles have Spro power swivels at each end to connect with your mainline and leader
- 24″ overall length
- Handmade in the USA
- Fits any size trolling weight or planer
- Hollowcore bridles are much easier on your reels and guides than cable bridles
Planer Bridle - The Best Way to Pull a Planer
Using a planer bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without much hassle. Bridles go between your main line and leader. A bridle allows you to fight the fish all the way to the rod tip and is a must when you’re making a planer rig.
Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow-core braid, our planer bridles have Spro power swivels at each end. The overall length of our wahoo bridle is 24 inches. Our bridles are handmade in the United States of America. Tackle Room bridles accommodate any size planer or trolling weight for offshore fishing. In addition to bridles, we also have planer quick release kits available. For more information, visit our how-to video about rigging planers for saltwater fishing.
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Service and Fast Shipping!8/31/23
"Matt and Bryan go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with each purchase. Always a great experience ordering from the Tackle Room!"
Great products at great prices8/7/23
"Always satisfied with the quality of the products..
Ty Danny Mac"
"Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, customer support"
Always the Best8/21/23
"The Tackle Room always has the stuff that is hard to find."
Always a Pleasure9/4/23
"Fast shipping and always a pleasure to purchase from The Tackle Room!"