Clarkspoon Planer Kits
- Clarkspoon Planer Kits are ready to fish, right out of the box
- Available with number 1 or 2 planers and size 0 or 00 spoons
- Gold and silver Clarkspoon options
- Number 2 planer kits feature a handline while number 1 kits are to be used inline
- Leader wheel included with 24' of 30 lb mono leader and a #3 ball bearing snap swivel
- Includes handy "How to Fish Planers" instruction guide
- Assembled in the USA with foreign and domestic components
Clarkspoon Planer Kits are a long time coastal staple for anglers targeting Spanish and Blues.
A Clarkspoon Planer Kit is the no nonsense, fastest path to nearshore success. These combo kits have everything you need for a productive day of trolling. Whether you're targeting Spanish Mackerel or Bluefish, you'll find that a 0 or 00 Clarkspoon behind a planer is one of the most productive ways to go. Each kit includes a planer, leader wheel with 30lb mono, and a spoon. The number 2 planer kits also include a handline. Generation after generation of coastal angler has found success trolling Clarkspoons, but sometimes, it's tough for new anglers to know just how much leader or which size planer to use. These kits take the guesswork out and are ready to tie on and catch fish!
Recent Customer Feedback
"First time using Tackle Room….fast, easy, good pricing and shipping….awesome!!!"
Warp Speed Shipping2022-9-27
"Order was placed, shipped and received in less then 24 hours. Insane."
"Matt was so helpful finding what I needed. Bryan thanked us on invoice with receipt"
"Great service. Ordered one day and got it the next day! Great follow up and service!"
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."