SeaQualizer SeaYaLater Descending Device
- SeaQualizer SeaYaLater is a budget friendly descending device
- Works to reverse symptoms of barotrauma in fish caught at significant depth
- Durable stainless steel construction
- As of 7/15/2020 a descending device such as this is federally required in South Atlantic waters
- Easy to use
- Weight required, not included
SeaQualizer SeaYaLater Descending Device is an affordable way to stay compliant.
The Seaqualizer SeaYaLater Descending Device is the perfect option for bottom fisherman looking for a budget friendly descending device. However, as of 7/15/2020, a descending device is required by federal law for anglers fishing in South Atlantic waters. The SeaYaLater uses a weight (sold separately) to lower your fish to a depth at which it can release itself from the device. This set-up is both fool proof and easy to use.
SeaQualizer makes their descending devices with quality materials that are corrosion resistant. You can count on consistent performance trip after trip.
Jim S. - 5/12/21
"Order was processed promptly... they followed up with a email making sure that the product met my expectations"
Jeff - 5/4/21
"These guys are helpful! They are quick to ship and quality products! My go to for tackle."
Gene B. - 4/30/21
"Good selection and great prices. Looking to do business again in the near future."