SeaQualizer Descending Device
- SeaQualizer Descending Device is available in three versions
- Shallow Release for releasing fish at depths from 30-70' deep
- Standard Release for releasing fish at 50-150' deep
- For fishing in up to 300' of water
- Deep Water Release for releasing fish at 100 to 300' deep
- For fishing in up to 600' of water
The Seaqualizer Descending Device works to reverse symptoms of barotrauma in fish caught at significant depth
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for extended use
- As of 7/15/2020 a descending device such as this is federally required in South Atlantic waters
- Easy to adjust depth settings
- Weight required, not included
SeaQualizer Descending Device is an easy way to stay compliant with ever-changing regulations
The Seaqualizer Descending Device has been used by anglers all over, for several years. However, as of 7/15/2020, a descending device is required by federal law for anglers fishing in South Atlantic waters. We offer theSeaqualizer Descending Device in three versions to accommodate most water depths. You'll find that this fishing tool is easy to adjust and use, and is a small price to pay for compliance.
SeaQualizer makes their descending devices with quality materials that are corrosion resistant. You can count on consistent performance trip after trip.
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."