SeaQualizer Descending Device
- SeaQualizer Descending Device is available in two versions
- Standard Release for releasing fish at 50-150' deep
- For fishing in up to 300' of water
- Deep Water Release for releasing fish at 100 to 300' deep
- For fishing in up to 600' of water
- Works to reverse symptoms of barotrauma in fish caught at significant depth
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for extended use
- As of 7/15/2020 a descending device such as this is federally required in South Atlantic waters
- Easy to adjust depth settings
- Weight required, not included
SeaQualizer Descending Device is an easy way to stay compliant with ever-changing regulations
The Seaqualizer Descending Device has been used by anglers all over, for several years. However, as of 7/15/2020, a descending device is required by federal law for anglers fishing in South Atlantic waters. We offer the SeaQualizer in two versions to accommodate most water depths. You'll find that this fishing tool is easy to adjust and use, and is a small price to pay for compliance.
SeaQualizer makes their descending devices with quality materials that are corrosion resistant. You can count on consistent performance trip after trip.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.