SeaQualizer Descending Device
- SeaQualizer Descending Device is available in three versions
- Shallow Release for releasing fish at depths from 30-70' deep
- Standard Release for releasing fish at 50-150' deep
- For fishing in up to 300' of water
- Deep Water Release for releasing fish at 100 to 300' deep
- For fishing in up to 600' of water
- Works to reverse symptoms of barotrauma in fish caught at significant depth
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for extended use
- As of 7/15/2020 a descending device such as this is federally required in South Atlantic waters
- Easy to adjust depth settings
- Weight required, not included
SeaQualizer Descending Device is an easy way to stay compliant with ever-changing regulations
The Seaqualizer Descending Device has been used by anglers all over, for several years. However, as of 7/15/2020, a descending device is required by federal law for anglers fishing in South Atlantic waters. We offer the SeaQualizer in three versions to accommodate most water depths. You'll find that this fishing tool is easy to adjust and use, and is a small price to pay for compliance.
SeaQualizer makes their descending devices with quality materials that are corrosion resistant. You can count on consistent performance trip after trip.
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."