Diamond CH18 Heavy Duty Hand Crimper
- Diamond CH18 Heavy Duty Hand Crimper is a large hand tool for use with heavier terminal tackle
- Works with sleeves from 1.0 - 4.2mm
- Compound jaws are very powerful
- Comfortable non-slip rubber handles
- 16 inch length
- Weighs 4.2lbs
- Hole size/sleeve size:
- 1/32 in - 1.0 mm – 1.5 mm
- 3/64 in - 1.5 mm – 2.0 mm
- 1/16 in - 2.0 mm – 2.2 mm
- 3/32 in - 3.0 mm – 3.5 mm
- 1/8 in - 3.5 mm – 4.2 mm
Diamond CH18 Heavy Duty Hand Crimper works great for making your most important connections.
The Diamond CH18 Heavy Duty Hand Crimper is an excellent tool for crimping larger leader sleeves. With compound jaws and long handles, this large crimper will do just about anything a bench crimper will, but it's mobile. The overall length is 16 inches, and this crimp tool weighs 4.2 lbs, so it's not for the faint of heart. You can crimp brass, copper, or aluminum sleeves up to 4.2mm in diameter with it, so most common sizes are covered by the 5 individual holes. The long handles provide great leverage and help to ensure a secure crimp.
We've got many popular crimp sleeve options for you in our Terminal Tackle section.