Gerber Split Ring Magniplier Salt Rx
- Gerber Split Ring Magniplier with Salt Rx are some of the best-designed fishing pliers available
- Split ring tooth for easy opening of split rings
- Hot forged Aluminum construction
- Salt Rx coating provides unmatched corrosion resistance
- Bear hand grip makes these pliers easy to hold and use
- Replaceable cutters and jaws
- 7.5″ length, 5.3 oz
- Easy to use trigger lock
- Tether and Nylon sheath included
- Opens split rings from size 2 to 10
Gerber Split Ring Magniplier Salt RX fishing pliers.
Gerber Split Ring Magniplier with Salt Rx are comfortable to hold and incredibly well built. These fishing pliers feature quality materials, excellent construction, and a focus on ergonomics that is unmatched in the fishing world. Hot forged for strength, they have a sweet gunmetal grey finish with silver and blue anodized accents. Gerber's proprietary Salt Rx coating provides best in class corrosion resistance. The combo of a comfortable "Bear Hand" trigger grip and finger choil ensure that you'll maintain optimum control. Both the cutter blades and jaws are replaceable to extend the life of your pliers. Each pair includes a nylon tether and sheath with belt loop for easy storage on or off the boat. You'll also like the easy to use trigger lock, which makes it easy to keep the jaws shut. In a world full of generic fishing pliers, Gerber Magnipliers stand apart from all the others. Limited lifetime warranty.
Overall length of the Magniplier is 7.5 inches. They weigh in at 5.3 oz, and feel substantial in your hand. These fishing pliers feature Gerber's trademark "BearHand" control, which provides a very comfortable grip.