Dredge Flapz Mud Flap Teasers by Fish Razr
- Dredge Flapz Teasers are made to be pulled in an umbrella rig, dredge, or chain
- Creates the illusion of fish on the surface by emulating a shadow, drawing in other predatory fish in the process
- Dredge Flapz are constructed of heavy duty, reinforced rubber material with grommeted eyes for long life under the rigors of saltwater use
- The construction and design of Dredge Flapz allows for extended use as a dredge or chain teaser
- We stock the tuna shape, in singles and 3 pack
Dredge Flapz Mud Flap Teasers for Big Game Fishing
Dredge Flapz Mud Flap Teasers work great in an umbrella rig, dredge, or chain. They create the illusion of fish on the surface by emulating a shadow. Because of this, Flapz draw in other predatory fish in the process. Fish Razr makes their Flapz with heavy duty, rubber material with grommet eyes for long life under the rigors of saltwater use. The construction and design of these effective teasers allows for long term use as a dredge or chain teaser. Flaps are popular widely around the globe because they produce little drag, are lightweight, and are virtually indestructible.
Early mud flap style teasers were much rougher in presentation than these. Fish Razr uses great materials and quality grommets to produce mud flap teasers that hold up and best of all are affordable. When big fish see that "shadow" in the water, they just have to come take a look at your spread.
We stock the tuna shape, in singles and 3 packs along with several other Fish Razr products.
Recent Customer Feedback
"Fast shipping, great prices"
"I've used the Tackle Room at least 3 times and the delivery and service was great. I also had a technical question that was answered on the phone by Matt. Great Customer Service and very knowledgeable!"
Very Happy w/ Service and Delivery2022-1-12
"Great product options, pricing and quick delivery. All products arrived as expected."
"Thanks for walking me through the process!"
Can't Believe packaging2021-12-17
"Several layers of protection around the lure which was exactly what I wanted"