Dredge Connector Cable | Fish Razr
- The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr is the easy way to connect your dredge to a fish weight
- Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse
- Durable, stainless steel cable with nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance
- Connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion
- Dual 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivels with black nickel coating
- Overall length is 28″, including swivels
- Works great with our dredge fish weights
A dredge connector cable is the easy way to attach your dredge to a weight.
The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr makes connecting your dredge to a weight nice and simple. Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse. The durable, stainless steel cable has a nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance. The connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion. Each end has a 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivel with black nickel coating. Overall length is 28", including swivels. Works great with our dredge fish weights.
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Service and Fast Shipping!8/31/23
"Matt and Bryan go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with each purchase. Always a great experience ordering from the Tackle Room!"
Great products at great prices8/7/23
"Always satisfied with the quality of the products..
Ty Danny Mac"
"Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, customer support"
Always the Best8/21/23
"The Tackle Room always has the stuff that is hard to find."
Always a Pleasure9/4/23
"Fast shipping and always a pleasure to purchase from The Tackle Room!"