Dredge Connector Cable | Fish Razr
- The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr is the easy way to connect your dredge to a fish weight
- Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse
- Durable, stainless steel cable with nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance
- Connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion
- Dual 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivels with black nickel coating
- Overall length is 28″, including swivels
- Works great with our dredge fish weights
A dredge connector cable is the easy way to attach your dredge to a weight.
The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr makes connecting your dredge to a weight nice and simple. Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse. The durable, stainless steel cable has a nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance. The connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion. Each end has a 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivel with black nickel coating. Overall length is 28", including swivels. Works great with our dredge fish weights.
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."