Dredge Connector Cable | Fish Razr
- The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr is the easy way to connect your dredge to a fish weight
- Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse
- Durable, stainless steel cable with nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance
- Connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion
- Dual 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivels with black nickel coating
- Overall length is 28″, including swivels
- Works great with our dredge fish weights
A dredge connector cable is the easy way to attach your dredge to a weight.
The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr makes connecting your dredge to a weight nice and simple. Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse. The durable, stainless steel cable has a nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance. The connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion. Each end has a 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivel with black nickel coating. Overall length is 28", including swivels. Works great with our dredge fish weights.
Robert D. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is an excellent resource for the kind of offshore fishing that I do. Everything comes in as promised and very well packaged.
Joseph H. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is my first stop to by tackle. They have very competitive prices and extremely fast shipping. There customer service is above any and all retail stores no matter what they sell. If you have a question or problem Bryan is more than willing to help in any way he can. Wish there was a way to give ten stars.
Timothy S. - 7/31/20
Thank you so much for my speedy and accurate order! The items arrived and I was completely satisfied with the quality and the price was great!