Dredge Connector Cable | Fish Razr
- The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr is the easy way to connect your dredge to a fish weight
- Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse
- Durable, stainless steel cable with nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance
- Connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion
- Dual 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivels with black nickel coating
- Overall length is 28″, including swivels
- Works great with our dredge fish weights
A dredge connector cable is the easy way to attach your dredge to a weight.
The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr makes connecting your dredge to a weight nice and simple. Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse. The durable, stainless steel cable has a nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance. The connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion. Each end has a 1000lb ball bearing corkscrew swivel with black nickel coating. Overall length is 28", including swivels. Works great with our dredge fish weights.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."