Deboner | HH Lure Co.
- Deboning tool available in 3 common sizes
- 3/8" for Herring, Ballyhoo, and other small baits
- 13.5" length
- 1/2" for Mackerel and Mullet
- 13.5" length
- 5/8" for larger baits such as Bluefish
- 16.5" length
- 3/8" sizes can double as a Ballyhoo eye poker
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for a long life
- Comfortable no-slip handles
- Easy to clean
Deboners easily remove the backbone of your bait fish.
Deboner tools from HH Lure Company are durable and easy to use. This deboning tool is available in 3 common sizes. To use your deboning tool, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Cut a thin, triangle shaped hole behind the head of your bait, with the point of the triangle towards the head.
2. Insert the tubing portion of your deboner down the backbone with a twisting motion.
3. Crack the backbone towards the tail of your bait fish. Pull the tubing out and clear the backbone from the tubing with the included aluminum push rod.
Sam M. - 2/23/20
Purchases ship quickly and accurately, often if not always with a “Thank you” note from the founders.
Alex H. - 12/19/19
These guys are in a league of their own. Top notch customer service. Extremely fast shipping. Great prices. Perfect selection of products. Can’t ask for much more.
Adam O. - 2/23/20
The Tackle room always has everything that I need, ships it fast and packaged very well. Can’t wait until I need something else from them. Thank you guys.