Deboner | HH Lure Co.
- Deboning tool available in 3 common sizes
- 3/8" for Herring, Ballyhoo, and other small baits
- 13.5" length
- 1/2" for Mackerel and Mullet
- 13.5" length
- 5/8" for larger baits such as Bluefish
- 16.5" length
- 3/8" sizes can double as a Ballyhoo eye poker
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for a long life
- Comfortable no-slip handles
- Easy to clean
Deboners easily remove the backbone of your bait fish.
Deboner tools from HH Lure Company are durable and easy to use. This deboning tool is available in 3 common sizes. To use your deboning tool, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Cut a thin, triangle shaped hole behind the head of your bait, with the point of the triangle towards the head.
2. Insert the tubing portion of your deboner down the backbone with a twisting motion.
3. Crack the backbone towards the tail of your bait fish. Pull the tubing out and clear the backbone from the tubing with the included aluminum push rod.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.