Deboner | HH Lure Co.
- Deboning tool available in 3 common sizes
- 3/8" for Herring, Ballyhoo, and other small baits
- 13.5" length
- 1/2" for Mackerel and Mullet
- 13.5" length
- 5/8" for larger baits such as Bluefish
- 16.5" length
- 3/8" sizes can double as a Ballyhoo eye poker
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for a long life
- Comfortable no-slip handles
- Easy to clean
Deboners easily remove the backbone of your bait fish.
Deboner tools from HH Lure Company are durable and easy to use. This deboning tool is available in 3 common sizes. To use your deboning tool, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Cut a thin, triangle shaped hole behind the head of your bait, with the point of the triangle towards the head.
2. Insert the tubing portion of your deboner down the backbone with a twisting motion.
3. Crack the backbone towards the tail of your bait fish. Pull the tubing out and clear the backbone from the tubing with the included aluminum push rod.
Recent Customer Feedback
"First time using Tackle Room….fast, easy, good pricing and shipping….awesome!!!"
Warp Speed Shipping2022-9-27
"Order was placed, shipped and received in less then 24 hours. Insane."
"Matt was so helpful finding what I needed. Bryan thanked us on invoice with receipt"
"Great service. Ordered one day and got it the next day! Great follow up and service!"
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."