Deboner | HH Lure Co.
- Deboning tool available in 3 common sizes
- 3/8" for Herring, Ballyhoo, and other small baits
- 13.5" length
- 1/2" for Mackerel and Mullet
- 13.5" length
- 5/8" for larger baits such as Bluefish
- 16.5" length
- 3/8" sizes can double as a Ballyhoo eye poker
- Durable stainless steel and aluminum construction for a long life
- Comfortable no-slip handles
- Easy to clean
Deboners easily remove the backbone of your bait fish.
Deboner tools from HH Lure Company are durable and easy to use. This deboning tool is available in 3 common sizes. To use your deboning tool, follow the steps outlined below:
1. Cut a thin, triangle shaped hole behind the head of your bait, with the point of the triangle towards the head.
2. Insert the tubing portion of your deboner down the backbone with a twisting motion.
3. Crack the backbone towards the tail of your bait fish. Pull the tubing out and clear the backbone from the tubing with the included aluminum push rod.
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Service and Fast Shipping!8/31/23
"Matt and Bryan go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with each purchase. Always a great experience ordering from the Tackle Room!"
Great products at great prices8/7/23
"Always satisfied with the quality of the products..
Ty Danny Mac"
"Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, customer support"
Always the Best8/21/23
"The Tackle Room always has the stuff that is hard to find."
Always a Pleasure9/4/23
"Fast shipping and always a pleasure to purchase from The Tackle Room!"