Clarkspoon Mini Spreader Bar with Spoon
- Clarkspoon Mini Spreader Bar is a Spanish Mackerel's worst nightmare
- 8" Stainless steel bar with stainless swivel sleeves
- 7 Total 2.5" squid
- Rigged on 60 lb coated stainless cable
- Last squid features a 120 lb ball bearing snap swivel to attach included Clarkspoon stinger
- Stinger rig is a size 0 chrome Clarkspoon
- Rigged on 36" of 30 lb mono leader
- Overall length is roughly 50", 14" without stinger rig
- Great for Spanish Mackerel and Bluefish, but can also work well for Blackfin Tuna or Mahi Mahi
- Rigged in the USA with foreign and domestic components
Clarkspoon Mini Spreader Bar is the worst thing to happen to Spanish Mackerel since the original Clarkspoon came out.
The Mini Spreader Bar from Clarkspoon is for all intents and purposes a scaled down version of the tried and true offshore bar. Spreader bars are known to tease up predators from the depths offshore, creating the illusion of a school of baitfish. This proven concept stands to do two things when applied to nearshore trolling; catch more fish and have more fun. We think you'll agree, this lure adds some pizzazz to nearshore trolling and it's a killer way to get the whole family involved in the fun. Nothing lights up a kids face like seeing a surface bite, and these are sure to generate plenty of surface bites for you and your crew!
While we love these scaled down bars for hammering on Spanish Mackerel and Blues right off the beach, we think you'll also see how they could be an awesome addition to your arsenal for Blackfin or Summertime school Mahi. Because the included stinger rig attaches with a durable ball bearing snap swivel, you can remove it and attach a sea witch or dolphin weenie for larger target species.
With the affordable price tag, this is a low stress item to add to your tackle mix.