Williamson Sub Surface Pro 130
- Flutters as it falls in the water column, imitating an injured bait fish
- Durable stainless steel thru-wire construcion
- Heavy duty VMC stainless inline single hooks
- Can be fished multiple ways
- Variable running depth
- 5.125" length
- 2oz weight
- Works well inshore or offshore
Williamson Sub Surface Pro is a versatile diving lure.
The Sub Surface Pro 130 from Williamson works well inshore or offshore. This lure is quite versatile in that it can be fished a few different ways depending upon your retrieve preference. It also swims at a variable depth, fluttering as it sinks, prior to the retrieve. Williamson uses top quality VMC inline single hooks which are strong and very corrosion resistant. The painted finishes are durable and quite vibrant. If you're looking for a tough lure that can be ripped off a weedline or casted at inshore fish, this is a great option.