Williamson Koika Jig
- The Williamson Koika Jig is an asymmetric jig with a keel
- Because of this proven design, the Koika Jig has a perfect fluttering action on the fall
- Williamson Koika Jigs fall slowly and flutter, simulating distressed prey and flashing erratically
- Koika jig is a great choice for targeting schooling fish
- 3D, prismatic eyes
- VMC assist hooks
- We offer the Koika in three sizes, 150g (5oz), 200g(7oz), and 250g(9oz)
- 150g are 4.5″. 200g are 5″. 250g are 5.5″
Williamson Koika Jig drives fish crazy!
The Williamson Koika Jig is an asymmetric jig with a keel. Because of this proven design, the Koika Jig has a perfect fluttering action on the fall. The shape of Williamson Koika Jigs allows them to fall slowly and flutter, simulating distressed prey. These are a great jig for offshore fish like Grouper, Sea Bass, Amberjacks, and more. Quality rigging and durable, vibrant finishes make it an outstanding option in offshore fishing jigs. Each Koika has 3D, prismatic eyes and VMC assist hooks. We offer the Koika in three sizes, 150g (5oz), 200g(7oz), and 250g(9oz). The 150g are 4.5". 200g are 5". 250g are 5.5".
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Customer Service2021-8-30
"They responded immediately to an email I sent. Product was what I wanted and arrived on time."
The Best Out There2022-8-5
"The Tackle Room is amazing!!! These guys have the best prices and customer service I have ever come across in my 30 years of offshore fishing supply needs."
Everything was on time2022-8-17
"Order was correct and delivered on time."
Best Prices and Fast Shipping2022-8-23
"Great prices and very quick shipping, will definitely use again"
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."