VMC Treble Hooks
- VMC treble hooks are one of the most popular treble hook options there is
- Strict quality control and consistent performance
- Sharpened with multi-step, chemical sharpening process
- O’Shaughnessy style, short shank
- 4X Strength
- Durable and non-reflective black nickel finish
- Model number 9626BN
- 25 count packs
VMC Treble Hooks are crazy sharp!
VMC treble hooks are one of the most popular treble hook options there is. Many anglers choose VMC because of their strict quality control and consistent performance. VMC sharpens these hooks with a multi-step, chemical sharpening process. They are one of the best trebles for saltwater fishing. We stock the 9626BN, which is an O'Shaughnessy style, short shank. These hooks feature a durable and non-reflective black nickel finish. The finish looks great and aids in corrosion resistance. 4X strength for long term durability. We offer the 9626BN in 25 count packs.
Willie O. - 12/20/19
Very helpful, great gear at a great price.
Alex H. - 12/19/19
These guys are in a league of their own. Top notch customer service. Extremely fast shipping. Great prices. Perfect selection of products. Can’t ask for much more.
Phillip M. - 11/6/19
Always got what I need with the best prices and always quick shipping! Absolutely recommend, great company!