Striped Bass Gyotaku Artwork Print by Dwight Hwang
- Striped Bass (Striper, Rockfish) are arguably the most popular recreational fish in the USA
- Gyotaku is a traditional method of Japanese fish printing
- Technique dates back to the 1800s
- Dwight Hwang is a world renowned Gyotaku artist, well-known for his amazing work with fish, plants, birds, and more
- Originals are made using the traditional Japanese "direct" method - using Sumi ink directly on the fish, then covering the fish with Washi paper to produce a precise mirror image
- Dwight has partnered with organizations such as NOAA and Patagonia
- Featured in Forbes Magazine
- Archival prints ship direct from artist, please allow additional shipping time
- Sizes available include: 13" x 19" | 17" x 22" | 20" x 30"
Striped Bass couldn't look any more majestic than they do on this Gyotaku print.
Striped Bass, also known as Rockfish or Stripers, are one of the most popular targets for recreational anglers in the USA. These fish get quite large, put up a fight, are fairly accessible, and can be cooked in a variety of ways.
We cannot think of a better gift for the Striper angler in your life than this museum quality print by world-renowned Gyotaku artist, Dwight Hwang. By utilizing the traditional direct method of Japanese Gyotaku, Dwight has immortalized the Striper in a way seldom seen.
Choose from one of three available sizes to best utilize your space. Each print is museum grade Giclée on Epson brand premium paper.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."