Snook Gyotaku Artwork Print by Dwight Hwang
- Snook are a staple species of the Florida saltwater fishery
- Gyotaku is a traditional method of Japanese fish printing
- Technique dates back to the 1800s
- Dwight Hwang is a world renowned Gyotaku artist, well-known for his amazing work with fish, plants, birds, and more
- Originals are made using the traditional Japanese "direct" method - using Sumi ink directly on the fish, then covering the fish with Washi paper to produce a precise mirror image
- Dwight has partnered with organizations such as NOAA and Patagonia
- Featured in Forbes Magazine
- Archival prints ship direct from artist, please allow additional shipping time
- Sizes available include: 13" x 19" | 17" x 22" | 20" x 30"
Show some Snook love with this museum quality Gyotaku print.
The Snook (Robalo, Sergeant Fish) is one of the most prized gamefish species for Florida anglers. These robust fighters are a blast to catch and can reach weights near 60 pounds. Dwight Hwang has done an impeccable job immortalizing these popular gamefish with his world-renowned Gyotaku artwork. By utilizing the traditional direct method of Japanese Gyotaku, Dwight has captured every last detail of these strong fish.
Choose from one of three available sizes to best utilize your space. Each print is museum grade Giclée on Epson brand premium paper.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."