Matrix Jig Head | Bullseye Series
- Matrix jig heads work great with Matrix Shad and most any other soft plastic bait for inshore fishing
- Features red hook with red prismatic eye
- We stock 1/8, 1/4, 3/8, and 1/2 oz weights
- Sold in 5 count packages
- Features Eagle Claw 3/0 saltwater hook | .045 diameter
- Best for water depths from 0-25 feet
- 1/2 oz for 10-25′
- 3/8 oz for 8-15′
- 1/4 oz for 1-6′
- 1/8 oz for 0-2′
Matrix jig heads make for a deadly soft plastic bait presentation.
Anglers casting a Matrix Shad, ZMan, DOA, or just about any other soft plastic bait know that Matrix jig heads are the real deal for catching monsters in the coastal back waters. With a variety of sizes, you can dial in your depth and sink rate, while keeping things color coordinated. The "bullseye" series features red Eagle Claw saltwater hooks with red holo eyes. Gold and black are also available separately. Sold in 5 count packages, ready to go for a swim.