Flying Fish Gyotaku Artwork Print by Dwight Hwang
- Flying Fish Gyotaku print features precise detail not found in drawings
- Gyotaku is a traditional method of Japanese fish printing
- Technique dates back to the 1800s
- Dwight Hwang is a world renowned Gyotaku artist, well-known for his amazing work with fish, plants, birds, and more
- Dwight has partnered with organizations such as NOAA and Patagonia
- Featured in Forbes Magazine
- Archival prints ship direct from artist, please allow additional shipping time
- Sizes available include: 13" x 19" | 17" x 22" | 20" x 30"
This Dwight Hwang Flying Fish Gyotaku print is so lifelike, you'll expect them to jump off the paper!
Flying Fish, much like Squid, are on the menu for just about anything that swims in the ocean. We've all seen their dazzling displays of agility as they pop out of the sea and flutter across the waves. These vivid, blue fish are a sight to behold. It's unreal just how much detail can be seen in these incredible Gyotaku prints, which of course, are black and white.
Utilizing traditional Gyotaku techniques and a keen eye for detail, Dwight Hwang has created beautiful archival prints of these neat little flying fish.
Choose from one of three available sizes to best utilize your space. Each print is museum grade Giclee on Epson brand premium paper.
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Service and Fast Shipping!8/31/23
"Matt and Bryan go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with each purchase. Always a great experience ordering from the Tackle Room!"
Great products at great prices8/7/23
"Always satisfied with the quality of the products..
Ty Danny Mac"
"Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, customer support"
Always the Best8/21/23
"The Tackle Room always has the stuff that is hard to find."
Always a Pleasure9/4/23
"Fast shipping and always a pleasure to purchase from The Tackle Room!"