Calcutta Hook Remover
- Calcutta Hook Remover is a durable stainless steel tool for saltwater use.
- Available in 9.5″ or 14.5″ length
- Pistol grip handles feature comfortable rubber grips
- Tube and plunger are 420 grade stainless steel, for optimal corrosion resistance
- Spring loaded handle
- Wrist lanyard to keep your hook remover from going overboard
Calcutta Hook Remover is a solid dehooker, available in 2 sizes.
The Calcutta Hook Remover works great for releasing saltwater game fish. Whether you are releasing them back into the ocean or into your cooler, it's a solid option. Calcutta makes a durable stainless steel tool for saltwater use. This hook remover is available in 9.5" or 14.5" length. Be sure to consider the freeboard on your boat and the style of fishing you do when selecting a size. Often, it's better to go with the longer, just to be safe. The pistol grip handles feature comfortable rubber grips that won't slip. The tube and plunger are 420 grade stainless steel, for optimal corrosion resistance. A spring loaded handle makes dehooking fish a breeze. Wrist lanyard to keep your hook remover from going overboard. If you're unfamiliar with dehooking tools, this is one of the easier to use options that is available. It's fairly fool proof and very easy to manage. This is just one of many quality products that Calcutta Fishing offers.