Bluefin Tuna Gyotaku Artwork Print by Dwight Hwang
- Bluefin Tuna Gyotaku print features incredible detail
- Gyotaku is a traditional method of Japanese fish printing
- Technique dates back to the 1800s
- Dwight Hwang is a renowned Gyotaku artist, known for his phenomenal work with fish, plants, birds, and more
- Dwight has partnered with organizations such as NOAA and Patagonia
- Featured in Forbes Magazine
- Archival prints ship direct from artist, please allow additional shipping time
- Sizes available include: 13" x 19" | 17" x 22" | 20" x 30"
A Dwight Hwang Bluefin Tuna Gyotaku print is the perfect addition to your wall.
Bluefin Tuna are one of the most prized fish in the sea. Anglers across the globe utilize a host of Bluefin fishing techniques and equipment just to feel the freight train-esque tug of these majestic fish.
Utilizing traditional Gyotaku techniques and a keen eye for detail, Dwight Hwang has created beautiful archival prints of these breathtaking fish.
Choose from one of three available sizes to best utilize your space. Each print is museum grade Giclee on Epson brand premium paper.
Recent Customer Feedback
"They always have great service and their products are also first rate"
"Clarkspoon Shad jigs were hard to find but the Tackle Room had plenty of all colors. The service was very quick. Had them in two days."
Great Seller, Fast Shipping2023-01-08
"I ordered from this company before. Great company and fast shipping."
"Great service, on time delivery"
Quick Delivery, packaged securely, products appear to be high quality.2022-12-22
"Everything right down to the personalized Thank you note was perfect."