Black Sea Bass Gyotaku Artwork Print by Dwight Hwang
- Black Sea Bass are a delicious bottom fish, found all over the coastal US
- Gyotaku is a traditional method of Japanese fish printing
- Technique dates back to the 1800s
- Dwight Hwang is a world renowned Gyotaku artist, well-known for his amazing work with fish, plants, birds, and more
- Originals are made using the traditional Japanese "direct" method - using Sumi ink directly on the fish, then covering the fish with Washi paper to produce a precise mirror image
- Dwight has partnered with organizations such as NOAA and Patagonia
- Featured in Forbes Magazine
- Archival prints ship direct from artist, please allow additional shipping time
- Sizes available include: 13" x 19" | 17" x 22" | 20" x 30"
Pay homage to the delicious Black Sea Bass with this awesome Gyotaku print.
Black Sea Bass, or simply, Black Bass, are one of the more popular bottom fish pursuits for anglers in the Southeast US. These fish are fairly easy to find, will hit a variety of baits or lures, and they taste amazing. Anyone who has ever loaded up at their favorite bottom spot can tell you all about it.
With the popularity of these fish in mind, this museum quality Gyotaku print from Dwight Hwang would be an awesome addition to your tackle room, man cave, she shed, or office. Dwight practices the traditional direct method of Japanese Gyotaku, using this time-honored technique, he's able to capture detail that even photos can miss.
Choose from one of three available sizes to best utilize your space. Each print is museum grade Giclée on Epson brand premium paper.
Recent Customer Feedback
Great Service and Fast Shipping!8/31/23
"Matt and Bryan go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied with each purchase. Always a great experience ordering from the Tackle Room!"
Great products at great prices8/7/23
"Always satisfied with the quality of the products..
Ty Danny Mac"
"Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, customer support"
Always the Best8/21/23
"The Tackle Room always has the stuff that is hard to find."
Always a Pleasure9/4/23
"Fast shipping and always a pleasure to purchase from The Tackle Room!"