Betts Tyzac Cast Net
- The Betts Tyzac Cast Net is one of the most popular cast nets out there
- Well-made and affordable
- Plastic coated, iron weights
- Environmentally friendly
- Keeps you from putting lead in your mouth
- Extra-heavy iron makes these nets perform well in deep water
- Won’t ding gelcoat on your boat!
- Betts cast nets come in 5 sizes, ranging from 3 to 8 feet in diameter
- Monofilament mesh on all sizes is 3/8″
- Reusable clear plastic bag
- 3/4lb of weight per foot, these nets sink quickly and work great in fresh or saltwater
A Betts Tyzac Cast Net is an easy and affordable way to catch bait.
The Betts Tyzac Cast Net is one of the most popular cast nets out there, and for good reason. This durable cast net features top quality construction and it won't break the bank. Betts makes this casting net with iron weights that have a plastic coating. This is both more environmentally friendly and it keeps you from putting lead in your mouth. You'll also appreciate the coating when weights bang against your gel coat. We offer 5 sizes, ranging from 3 to 8 feet in diameter. The monofilament mesh on all sizes is 3/8". These cast nets ship in a clear plastic bag that is reusable. With 3/4lb of weight per foot, these nets sink quickly and work great in fresh or saltwater.
Use this great net to catch shrimp and small live bait.
Recent Customer Feedback
Quick and Available2021-4-29
"Got order quickly and accurate. Better than a store visit"
"Smooth, quick and good price"
Exactly as Ordered2022-5-13
"Items exactly as ordered and at a good price."
"Nice to order from Tackle Room. Timely shipment is appreciated."
Awesome Customer Service2021-5-7
"I live in NY/NJ area and buy from a lot from The Tackle Room in North Carolina because they not only have a great selection of offshore tackle, but they offer quick and free shipping on orders over $69 dollars (you all know how easy that is to reach with fishing gear) and they are super to deal with. Best in class customer service - which makes them stand-out in my opinion."