Bass Casting Sinkers
- Bass casting sinkers resemble a tear-drop or bell shape with a brass swivel at the top
- We hand pour our bass casting sinkers in the USA
- We use brass swivels ranging from 35 to 75lbs in our bass casting sinkers which gives anglers a very reliable product
- These are great sinkers for casting into the wind
- Difficult to catch on debris because of their round profile
- Sizes ranging from 1/2 to 5 ounces
Bass Casting Sinkers - Hit Rock Bottom
Bass casting sinkers resemble a tear-drop or bell shape with a brass swivel at the top. We hand pour our bass sinkers in the USA. We use brass swivels ranging from 35 to 75lbs in our casting sinkers which gives anglers a very reliable product. These are great sinkers for casting into the wind. It is difficult to catch them on debris because of their round profile. This is a great sinker for use on a three way rig because of its swivel. We sell sizes ranging from 1/2 to 5 ounces. Be sure to check out our full selection of fishing sinkers.
Robert D. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is an excellent resource for the kind of offshore fishing that I do. Everything comes in as promised and very well packaged.
Joseph H. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is my first stop to by tackle. They have very competitive prices and extremely fast shipping. There customer service is above any and all retail stores no matter what they sell. If you have a question or problem Bryan is more than willing to help in any way he can. Wish there was a way to give ten stars.
Timothy S. - 7/31/20
Thank you so much for my speedy and accurate order! The items arrived and I was completely satisfied with the quality and the price was great!