Wingman Wide Trackr Lockover Spreader Bar | UFSHN
- Wingman Spreader Bar is a wide tracking bar designed for tuna fishing
- Available in two sizes and port or starboard configurations
- Innovative injection molded 3D squid(bird) clamps over virtually any traditional bar
- Cupped wings direct water up and forward for a bigger splash
- A stabilizing hydrofoil allows the Wingman to track properly in rougher water
- Tracks 10-20' further to the side than competing bars
- Very limited initial run - more on the way by 8/10
UFSHN Wingman Spreader Bars put your spread in clean water to catch more fish.
The innovative Wingman Spreader Bars from UFSHN are a nice twist on popular side tracker spreaders. These bars feature a couple of significant improvements over traditional tracker style bars - an injection molded squid(bird) with cupped wings that direct water and create splash, and a stabilizing hydrofoil to provide greater stability. Wingman spreaders are rigged in the USA with 300lb mono, Mustad hooks, and stainless ball bearing snap swivels. Designed for long term use, the Wingman is as durable as it is innovative.