Williamson Popper Pro Lure
- Williamson Popper Pro Lures are built for Saltwater abuse
- Two sizes available, 130 (5.25") and 180 (7")
- 130 size weighs 1.25 ounces
- 180 size weighs 3.375 ounces
- Heavy duty VMC stainless inline single hooks
- Durable VMC stainless split rings
- 130 size features tough stainless steel through wire construction
- 180 size features innovative stainless steel pin and swivel rigging to keep your hook in the strike zone at all times
Williamson Popper Pro Lures make a big splash to catch big fish.
The Williamson Popper Pro Lures are durable and affordable poppers with incredible finishes. These popular popping lures come in 2 sizes and a variety of proven colors. The 130 size is slightly smaller, at 5-1/4", while the 180 is 7" in length. Both varieties feature proven VMC terminal tackle and inline single hooks. The bodies are built for abuse, and the 180 size features a unique stainless pin and swivel design that keeps your hook in the right spot for when the fish of a lifetime decides to eat.
Williamson ensures that these lures are perfectly balanced and tuned for long distance casting. You can fish them however you like; popular techniques include popping on top water, slashing and stalling, and the good ol' "walk the dog". Regardless of your color preference or technique, these lures are very effective on big game fish.
Robert D. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is an excellent resource for the kind of offshore fishing that I do. Everything comes in as promised and very well packaged.
Joseph H. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is my first stop to by tackle. They have very competitive prices and extremely fast shipping. There customer service is above any and all retail stores no matter what they sell. If you have a question or problem Bryan is more than willing to help in any way he can. Wish there was a way to give ten stars.
Timothy S. - 7/31/20
Thank you so much for my speedy and accurate order! The items arrived and I was completely satisfied with the quality and the price was great!