Williamson Popper Pro Lure
- Williamson Popper Pro Lures are built for Saltwater abuse
- Two sizes available, 130 (5.25") and 180 (7")
- 130 size weighs 1.25 ounces
- 180 size weighs 3.375 ounces
- Heavy duty VMC stainless inline single hooks
- Durable VMC stainless split rings
- 130 size features tough stainless steel through wire construction
- 180 size features innovative stainless steel pin and swivel rigging to keep your hook in the strike zone at all times
Williamson Popper Pro Lures make a big splash to catch big fish.
The Williamson Popper Pro Lures are durable and affordable poppers with incredible finishes. These popular popping lures come in 2 sizes and a variety of proven colors. The 130 size is slightly smaller, at 5-1/4", while the 180 is 7" in length. Both varieties feature proven VMC terminal tackle and inline single hooks. The bodies are built for abuse, and the 180 size features a unique stainless pin and swivel design that keeps your hook in the right spot for when the fish of a lifetime decides to eat.
Williamson ensures that these lures are perfectly balanced and tuned for long distance casting. You can fish them however you like; popular techniques include popping on top water, slashing and stalling, and the good ol' "walk the dog". Regardless of your color preference or technique, these lures are very effective on big game fish.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.