- A Planer Bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without losing time and energy
- Tied in-line, between your main line and leader
- Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow core braid
- Our planer bridles have Spro wind-on swivels at each end to connect with your mainline and leader
- 24″ overall length
- Handmade in USA
- Fits any size trolling weight or planer
- Hollowcore bridles are much easier on your reels and guides than cable bridles
Planer Bridle - The Best Way to Pull a Planer
Using a planer bridle is the easiest way to get baits or lures deeper in the water column without much hassle. Bridles go between your main line and leader.
Made from 500lb Jerry Brown hollow core braid, our planer bridles have Spro wind-on swivels at each end. The overall length of our wahoo bridle is 24 inches. Our bridles are hand made in the United States of America. Tackle Room bridles accommodate any size planer or trolling weight for offshore fishing. In addition to bridles, we also have planer quick release kits available. For more information, visit our how-to video about rigging planers for saltwater fishing.