Penn Bull Nose Pliers 6.5"
- Penn Bull Nose Pliers feature durable stainless steel construction for incredible rust resistance
- Black nickel Titanium coating for additional protection
- 6.5″ fishing pliers feature replaceable cutters to snip mono and braid with ease
- Jaws have knot cinching holes for easier use
- Comfortable handle design
- Super comfy, non-slip rubber grips
- Includes a durable sheath and lanyard
Penn Bull Nose Pliers are super tough fishing pliers
Penn Bull Nose Pliers are comfortable to hold and very corrosion resistant. The stainless bodies also have a tough black nickel Titanium coating for additional protection. These 6.5" fishing pliers feature replaceable cutters to snip mono and braid with ease. The jaws have knot cinching holes for easier use. One of our favorite things about these pliers is the comfortable handle design. Penn builds this fishing tool with super comfy, non-slip rubber grips. They're easy on the eyes and very functional. Each pair includes a durable sheath and lanyard. All together, these are an excellent set of fishing pliers that will serve you well for a long time.
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."