Pacific Lures 619 Surface Iron Jigs
- Pacific Lures 619 Surface Irons are made in the USA
- Aluminum alloy construction
- Durable VMC 9626PS 4/0 treble hooks
- Tig welded 302 stainless steel rings
- Tough two coat powder coat finish
- Hi resolution images baked directly into paint finish
- 3.2 ounces, and measures 6.5″ in length
Pacific Lures 619 Surface Iron Jigs look almost as good as they fish.
Pacific Lures 619 Surface Irons are purpose built to swim incredibly. With wider, offset hips and hard edges, these jigs really kick. On top of the swimming action, the finishes are unreal. Pacific Lures double coats each jig with powder paint, then bakes high resolution images directly into that paint. The result is a very durable finish that looks killer. As for hardware, you'll find some of the roundest welded rings we've ever seen on a surface iron. Pacific uses 302 stainless for those. The hooks are a VMC 9626PS, size 4/0. All told, we think you'll be quite pleased with these jigs. We've been blown away by the quality.