Okuma Cedros Jigging Rods
- Durable E-glass rod blanks offer incredible pulling power
- Glass blanks offer superior shock absorption when using braided line
- XN series ALPS guides feature 316-stainless steel frames
- Zirconium inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Durable machined aluminum Fuji ALPS CAH reel seats
- Machined aluminum gimbal on 5’6” XH and XXH models
- Al other models feature ALPS non-skid rubber butt caps
- Foregrips feature tapered shrink tube with a criss-cross grip
- Rear grips are split grip with comfortable tapered EVA
- 5’6” XH and XXH models feature an extra hard EVA butt section
- Rounded EVA butt cap for improved leverage while casting
Okuma Cedros Jigging Rods stand up to monster fish
Okuma Cedros Jigging Rods start with a durable E-glass blank. Because E-glass offers superior shock absorption for braids, this rod has incredible pulling power. The guides are Fuji XN series ALPS guides, which have 316 stainless steel frames and Zirconium inserts. Zirconium inserts work great with braid or Mono. Okuma specs a tough, machined aluminum Fuji ALPS CAH reel seat. 5'6" XH and XXH models have very durable aluminum gimbals, other models have ALPS non-skid rubber butt caps. The foregrips on this jigging rod feature tapered shrink tube and a criss-cross fore grip. Because of this, it's easy to bear down on big fish. Rear grips are split and use comfortable EVA foam. 5'6" extra heavy and extra-extra heavy models feature an extra hard EVA butt section. The round profile of Okumas butt cap results in greater leverage when casting.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.