Fisherman's Hand Scrub | Mackenzie's | 6oz | 16oz
- Fisherman's Hand Scrub from Mackenzie's is a great way to eliminate fishy odors
- Walnut husks provide great scrubbing action and are environmentally friendly
- Clean smelling lemon essential oils
- Does not harm our waterways
- 100% biodegradable ingredients
- 6 ounce squeeze tube or 16 ounce squeeze bottle
- Ingredients: Distilled water, walnut husk, polysorbate 20, castor oil, sodium cocoamphoacetate (and) glycerin (and) lauryl glucoside (and) sodium cocoyl glutamate (and) sodium lauryl glucose carboxylate, coconut oil, red palm oil, lemon essential oil, sodium hydroxide, sodium bicarbonate, magnesium sulfate, pumice, phenoxyethanol (and) chlorphenesin (and) caprylyl glycol, sodium borate, colloidal oatmeal, cocoa butter, bentonite clay, cornstarch, tamanu oil, tea tree essential oil, rosemary extract, vitamin E, rosewood essential oil.
- Allergy warning: MacKenzie's Fisherman Hand Scrub contains walnut husks. This product may contain nut and or tree nut oils
Mackenzie's Fisherman's Hand Scrub eliminates fishy odors with ease and is safe for our waterways.
Anglers up and down the coast have fallen in love with the smooth, lemon scent of Mackenzie's Fisherman's Hand Scrub. This 100% environmentally-friendly abrasive hand cleaner is made with all natural ingredients that won't harm our waterways. You'll be blown away by how well Mackenzie's hand cleaner removes fish odors after a day on the water. Walnut husks provide the scrub, while lemon essential oils provide the scent. Try a tube out and see why so many anglers are using Mackenzie's to get rid of fish guts and smells after a day on the water. Made in New England.