Dredge Connector Cable | Fish Razr
- The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr is the easy way to connect your dredge to a fish weight
- Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse
- Durable, stainless steel cable with nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance
- Connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion
- Dual 400lb ball bearing corkscrew swivels with black nickel coating
- Overall length is 28″, including swivels
- Works great with our dredge fish weights
A dredge connector cable is the easy way to attach your dredge to a weight.
The dredge connector cable from Fish Razr makes connecting your dredge to a weight nice and simple. Fish Razr makes these cables to hold up against long term offshore abuse. The durable, stainless steel cable has a nylon coating for additional corrosion resistance. The connections feature heat shrink to help eliminate saltwater intrusion. Each end has a 400lb ball bearing corkscrew swivel with black nickel coating. Overall length is 28", including swivels. Works great with our dredge fish weights.
Sam M. - 2/23/20
Purchases ship quickly and accurately, often if not always with a “Thank you” note from the founders.
Alex H. - 12/19/19
These guys are in a league of their own. Top notch customer service. Extremely fast shipping. Great prices. Perfect selection of products. Can’t ask for much more.
Adam O. - 2/23/20
The Tackle room always has everything that I need, ships it fast and packaged very well. Can’t wait until I need something else from them. Thank you guys.