Custom Laser Engraved Cutting Board
- Custom laser engraved cutting boards with your choice of 4 fish prints
- Choose from Mahi Mahi, Marlin, Tuna, or Redfish
- Engraved in the USA
- Bamboo construction
- 18-1/2 x 12" size
- 9/16" depth
- Great gift idea for anglers
Custom laser engraved cutting boards with fish prints
A custom laser engraved cutting board from The Tackle Room is an excellent gift idea for most any angler. These bamboo cutting boards are laser engraved in the USA with one of four popular fish prints. Choose from the following options: Mahi Mahi, Tuna, Marlin, or Redfish. The bamboo surface is durable and easy to clean and maintain. Simply follow the instructions below.
How to maintain a bamboo cutting board
1. Wash and dry your bamboo cutting board right away, each time you use it. Do not put the cutting board in the dishwasher, or leave it to soak. Doing either of these things can cause the board to warp and crack. All you need to do is wash it with some soap and water, rinse, and dry completely.
2. To season your bamboo cutting board, use about 1/2 cup of food grade mineral oil, slightly warmed. Warming the oil will help it to soak into the pores of the bamboo. Pour the oil onto your already dry cutting board and rub it onto the board in a circular motion. Hit all the surfaces of your board with oil. The oil hydrates the bamboo and creates a moisture barrier to prevent water intrusion.
3. In the event that your board develops an odd smell or stain, sprinkle some lemon juice or baking soda onto the board and scrub with a warm, damp rag. This typically restores the board to its original finish.
Avoid using harsh chemicals or rubbing alcohol on your board as these can cause the surface to over-dry and crack. You also should avoid using food oils on the board as they breed bacteria and create some really funky smells.