Cuda Bait Knife
- The Cuda Bait Knife is a durable and easy to use option for cutting bait
- Super tough titanium bonded stainless blade
- Three times harder than untreated steel
- Cuda’s trademark scale pattern handle is very easy to grip
- Scale pattern maintains its grip because of the durable krayton rubber construction
- Length of the blade is 2.5 inches
Cuda Bait Knife has titanium bonded construction and comfy handles.
The Cuda Bait Knife is a durable and easy to use option for cutting bait. Thanks to the titanium bonding process, the stainless blade is three times harder than untreated steel. Cuda's trademark scale pattern handle is very easy to grip. The scale pattern maintains its grip because of the durable krayton rubber construction. Length of the blade is 2.5 inches. This tool is also full tang. Full tang isn't just when your mom doesn't water down the tang she keeps in her fridge. It actually refers to when the length of the blade material extends all the way into the handle. Because of the full tang construction, this is one tough bait knife. We've got some simpler bait knives as well, for those who don't want to drop a pretty knife like the Cuda overboard.
Aidan K. - 1/16/21
"Excellent quality and fast delivery. Love everything I purchased. Definitely coming here again for a bulk buy"
Duff F. - 1/16/21
"Everything I've bought was fantastic and arrived quickly and well packaged."
Tim S. - 1/15/21
"Great product variety and service. My go to tackle supplier. If out of stock they are prompt to notify you when it is back in stock. No need to keep searching."