Crab Claw Cutter | Toadfish Outfitters
- Crab Claw Cutter from Toadfish makes it easy to open delicious crabs (and delicious beers)
- Handy tool features an innovative design that cuts evenly around crab claws in one fluid motion
- Meat remains intact and you don’t get little chunks of shells on your meat
- Works great for blue, king, dungeness, stone, and other crabs
- Features a durable spring on the jaws, with a locking mechanism
- Precision serrated cutter
- Ergonomic handle w/ comfortable non-slip rubber grips
- Full tang stainless construction
- Integrated bottle opener
A Toadfish Crab Claw Cutter makes opening crabs a breeze!
The Crab Claw Cutter from Toadfish makes it easy to open delicious crabs (and delicious beers). This handy tool features an innovative design that cuts evenly around crab claws in one fluid motion. Because of this design, the meat remains intact and you don't get little chunks of shells on your meat. The claw cutter works great for blue, king, dungeness, stone, and other crabs. This tool features a durable spring on the jaws, with a locking mechanism. You also get a precision serrated cutter, ergonomic handle, full tang stainless construction, a bottle opener, and comfortable non-slip rubber grips.
How to use this kitchen tool
Open by flipping back the safety lock. Put your crab claw in the open jaws, just above the joint. Close the cutter slowly around the claw until the teeth make a perfect cut. Once you make the cut, pull the claw apart and chow down!
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.