Crab Claw Cutter | Toadfish Outfitters
- Crab Claw Cutter from Toadfish makes it easy to open delicious crabs (and delicious beers)
- Handy tool features an innovative design that cuts evenly around crab claws in one fluid motion
- Meat remains intact and you don’t get little chunks of shells on your meat
- Works great for blue, king, dungeness, stone, and other crabs
- Features a durable spring on the jaws, with a locking mechanism
- Precision serrated cutter
- Ergonomic handle w/ comfortable non-slip rubber grips
- Full tang stainless construction
- Integrated bottle opener
A Toadfish Crab Claw Cutter makes opening crabs a breeze!
The Crab Claw Cutter from Toadfish makes it easy to open delicious crabs (and delicious beers). This handy tool features an innovative design that cuts evenly around crab claws in one fluid motion. Because of this design, the meat remains intact and you don't get little chunks of shells on your meat. The claw cutter works great for blue, king, dungeness, stone, and other crabs. This tool features a durable spring on the jaws, with a locking mechanism. You also get a precision serrated cutter, ergonomic handle, full tang stainless construction, a bottle opener, and comfortable non-slip rubber grips.
How to use this kitchen tool
Open by flipping back the safety lock. Put your crab claw in the open jaws, just above the joint. Close the cutter slowly around the claw until the teeth make a perfect cut. Once you make the cut, pull the claw apart and chow down!
Capt. Bo T. - 6/21/19
Always has what I need and gets it to me fast! Thanks!
Jeff H. - 6/13/19
Great service and pricing, prompt delivery.
Dave R. - 6/13/19
Great customer service, fair prices, and fast shipping of items in stock and ready to go out today!