Coco the Crab Lure by Westin Fishing
- Coco the Crab is a very realistic crab lure
- Made from a 3D scan of a real crab
- 8 incredible color options that mimic the real thing
- Durable foam claws that rise up into a defense position while bouncing along the bottom
- Each claw houses an Owner treble hook
- Semi-soft, realistic legs
- Tungsten bottom ensures Coco is always upright
- Lead free lure with beautiful coloring
- Fish Coco slow or fast, but either way, it’s a great bait in salt or fresh water
- Ideal Sheepshead lure, Black Drum lure, Striper lure, and more
- 1/5oz weight, 3/4″ diameter
Coco the Crab is a lifelike crab lure
Coco the Crab is a very realistic crab lure. Westin Fishing makes Coco from a 3D scan of a real crab. They spent a ton of time and money researching the most popular crab prey across the globe. The result is 8 incredible color options that mimic the real thing. Coco features durable foam claws that rise up into a defense position while bouncing along the bottom. In each claw is an Owner treble hook. This lure features semi-soft legs and a tungsten bottom to ensure Coco is always upright. This is a lead free lure with beautiful coloring. Anglers can fish Coco slow or fast, but either way, it's a great bait in salt or fresh water. Ideal Sheepshead lure, Black Drum lure, Striper lure, and more. 1/5oz weight, 3/4" diameter.
Robert D. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is an excellent resource for the kind of offshore fishing that I do. Everything comes in as promised and very well packaged.
Joseph H. - 9/25/20
The tackle room is my first stop to by tackle. They have very competitive prices and extremely fast shipping. There customer service is above any and all retail stores no matter what they sell. If you have a question or problem Bryan is more than willing to help in any way he can. Wish there was a way to give ten stars.
Timothy S. - 7/31/20
Thank you so much for my speedy and accurate order! The items arrived and I was completely satisfied with the quality and the price was great!