Coco the Crab Lure by Westin Fishing
- Coco the Crab is a very realistic crab lure
- Made from a 3D scan of a real crab
- 8 incredible color options that mimic the real thing
- Durable foam claws that rise up into a defense position while bouncing along the bottom
- Each claw houses an Owner treble hook
- Semi-soft, realistic legs
- Tungsten bottom ensures Coco is always upright
- Lead free lure with beautiful coloring
- Fish Coco slow or fast, but either way, it’s a great bait in salt or fresh water
- Ideal Sheepshead lure, Black Drum lure, Striper lure, and more
- 1/5oz weight, 3/4″ diameter
Coco the Crab is a lifelike crab lure
Coco the Crab is a very realistic crab lure. Westin Fishing makes Coco from a 3D scan of a real crab. They spent a ton of time and money researching the most popular crab prey across the globe. The result is 8 incredible color options that mimic the real thing. Coco features durable foam claws that rise up into a defense position while bouncing along the bottom. In each claw is an Owner treble hook. This lure features semi-soft legs and a tungsten bottom to ensure Coco is always upright. This is a lead free lure with beautiful coloring. Anglers can fish Coco slow or fast, but either way, it's a great bait in salt or fresh water. Ideal Sheepshead lure, Black Drum lure, Striper lure, and more. 1/5oz weight, 3/4" diameter.
Billy G. - 4/17/20
Awesome service and great prices! Thanks guys!
Mike W. - 5/28/20
What makes the tackle room different is the personalized shopping experience. You get real expert advice on your purchase, rigging, and use. They are innovative but understand what is time tested and works. The products have always arrived quickly and exactly like you’d want.
Sam M. - 5/28/20
The Tackle Room ships faster and follows up better than anywhere else. When preparing for an upcoming trip, The Tackle Room is the place I turn to with confidence that I will get what I need on time.